Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CNR9116

An issue about FlightSim Manager 2.8.5

Hi everyone, I've just installed the FlightSim Manager 2.8.5 and also the patch fsmgr.zip and I'd like to use it for managing my scenery.cfg. However, when I applied the patch and I found that only a blank window with a FS directory selection is shown but no any other buttons. If I close the window, an error is shown (something like Err 006). I've also try other methods to run it but no success. Could this problem be solved? Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you changed your FSM shortcut according to the patch instructions?An alternative is RunAsDate. Which was posted not so long ago in another FSM thread. It's what I use and it works perfectly.

I've used the RunAsDate but the result is the same... I captured what happened when I try to run FSM.Thanks!

Which OS are you running - XP or Vista?I have had no problems setting it up and running it under XP.You might trying uninstalling it and downloading it again and reinstalling the fresh download. Always the possibility that something went amiss during the download.Good luck.

What an intriguing and clever program that Run As Date is! Never heard of it before but ...its such a clever and simple idea :)

English Windows XP...I've tried several times for v2.7.2, 2.8 an 2.8.5 but that screen still shows... Nothing I can press...Or could anyone captured his/her FS directory selection screen to me for a reference? Thanks!