Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

earthdog

Online Traffic graphic quality

Hi!I'm messing around with screenshots and video creation through Fs2004 and what i want to do is to create some videos based upon the online traffic at the moment.What i dont have is proper aircraft quality for the other players' aircrafts?Can i do anything about it? I am using SB3 not FSInn..It's a shame to have all these beautiful sceneries installed but low resolution airplanes.Thanks in advanceElias

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can replace the VIP set with your own aircraft in SB3 it would take a looong time to change all the aircraft, I have only changed the BA fleet. FSINN scans your aircraft folder so it's easier. I prefer using SB3 because my sim runs over multiple networked PC's otherwise I think would use FSINN. Anyway ask on the Vatsim forum and someone should be able to guide you through setting up the aircraft.Rob

THANKS!I would like to use FSInn but as i have read only the betas work with vista that i have, and above this there is a performance issue with FS9..So , i have to search how to do it in SB..thanks again,elias