Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cloudflyer

What happened at PDX?

I recently installed Fly Tampa's Seattle scenery and just noticed the elevation around FlightZone Portland has changed. I thought if I moved the PDX scenery and landclass to a higher priority than Seattle in the scenery library that would correct the problem. It did not. Any thoughts on this?Michael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I recently installed Fly Tampa's Seattle scenery and just>noticed the elevation around FlightZone Portland has changed.>I thought if I moved the PDX scenery and landclass to a higher>priority than Seattle in the scenery library that would>correct the problem. It did not. Any thoughts on this?>>MichaelHave you tried posting you question on the Fly Tampa web-site forum?I seem to recall seeing a recent post about this on some forum - but have been unable to find it again. If memory serves, it was by Holger Sandmann - and the post mentioned the default flatten for the area in question. I do not remember if he (or whoever the poster was) offered a fix or work around.I will keep looking and hopefully Holger will see this and jump in.Sorry I could not be of more specific help.

Yep - that was the thread I was referring to but could not seem to find.