Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hendrix78

Strange Landing behaviour

Guest Hendrix78

Hey fellow simmers.Ive been flying FS9 since it came out. I concider myself a good pilot in the game. One thing that just recently started to happen annoys me tho.When flying finals, IFR and VFR my plane suddenly disregard my inputs and starts to fly allover the sky, up down sidways, like its taking evasive manovuers on its own, avoiding the ground lol.This has NEVER been an issue before, and all my vSpeeds is perfectly safe and in order. Aswell as correct flaps set.Only thing i have done since it started to happen is installing FSPassengers and Activesky.Continuosly searching the respective forums on similar events with other players have failed, leading me to think that its something with FS9 itself. Have Anyone had similar events or know whats causing thi behaviour? Oh, and the aircrafts mainly flown is Openskys 737 range.But again, they have never failed me before.Thankful for answers.

Is it possibly ActiveSky chucking you some wake turbulence on final?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Hendrix78

No, i kinda thought so too, but it seems even more distinct when there is aircraft on takeoff queue. like evasive action,... man reading thru openskys updates made me think it had something to do with the XML controlled spoilers.. I unarmed them, but as soon as there is an aircraft close, the plane goes berserk.. lol.. havent got a clue.

Active Sky's simulation of wake will do this. Disable it.

Guest Hendrix78

WoHOO!! Thanx SO much.Lawl, imagine i totally ignored that possibility.Works like a charm now.