Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrevorS

PSS B777 swap

Is there anyone out there who is prepared to swap just the Model and flight dynamics of a PSS B777-200LR for a model and FD of a B777-300ER ?I'm looking only for the 200LR - as PSS no longer exists, the only place to purchase the product is from "just flight" and they only sell the full package - whereas I was able to buy only the 300ER while PSS was still around.trevor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

"the only place to purchase the product is from "just flight""......Then purchase the product. Point is the product is still copyright protected and you are asking for someone to violate that copyright. And surprisingly someone responded which hints you found someone willing and able to help you. "Boo" to them.All people who purchase add-ons are in the same boat--but one of the things driving up add-on prices is just this type of challenge, where MSFS users exchange bits and pieces of copyrighted and commercial software cutting off commercial vendors from sources of revenue. Just Flight has a right to sell the product and derive income from the product. Regardless of why you are asking, it's tough luck.Regards,John

Hi, And surprisingly someone responded which hints you found someone willing and able to help you. "Boo" to them.That's a surprisingly assumption :)Do you know what is my PM ?Are you a crystal ball owner ? :)Cheers.