Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bucifan

FeelThere's new forum.....I give up!!

For the past 2 days I have been trying to log on to their new forum. I have re-registered, got a confirmation email-with an approval code, clicked on the link to confirm my email address, goes to the log on screen, put in my user name & password, and it still keeps showing me as guest. If I type the wrong password, it gives me an error saying wrong user name or password. So it is smart enough to know I enetered the wrong info. But when I enter the right info, I am still logged in as guest!!Anyone else having a problem?Rick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rick:my first guess is there is an issue with your browser settings. i know that when avsim changes their server settings (as they have done a few times over the past couple of years) i must 'rest' my IE settings to 'allow' me to post.if the above doesn't help please send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information:* your product's serial number* your registered username* your estimated date of registrationand if the above doesn't work send me a private message.--edit: typo--