Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Nav One clearification

No wonder you didn't know what I was talking about..... of course I was talking about FS NAVIGATOR !!! And yes, this DOES have a "trail" (sic) ("sic" means that the preceeding is a MISTAKTE and I know it) period. Here is a copy of part of FS NAVIGATION's download:License:========* You are hereby licensed to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for 20 Flight Simulator sessions. After this time, a registration fee is required.Music was my best subject in school and not spelling as you can tell, but I never got points on this forum for the words that I did spell right. I still could not get the %^&*( thing off of my screen! I had to closed FS 2004 to get rid of it.:-)

On my FS2004 setup, F9 brings it up on the screen - and F9 also retires it.I assume you are aware you will not be able to register the program after the 20 sessions. The author has retired and the website is closed.It is a "must have" program for those of us who registered prior to the closing.Hope this helps.

David, is there any "work around" to being able to still use this program AFTER 20 uses? jerrycwo4

No legal one.There are other similar programs - can't think of any names offhand - which I have been told work in almost the same manner.