Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck_B

Convert FS9 .pln to FSNavigator .fsn Files

Has anyone ever found a way to do this?There are many times I would like to download flight plans from the Plans board here or where I buy new programs with preset FS9 plans as part of their training material, but most of these are all in native FS9 .pln format. As it is now I have no way of getting them into FSNavigator so that I can use FSNs FMS and autopilot features.The only way I've ever found is to buy and use FSBuild as a conduit for the .pln file and export them to FSNav. I bought FSBuild solely for this reason but that procedure is mighty cumbersome -- and expensive!Thanks for any help you can provide!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Has anyone ever found a way to do this?>>There are many times I would like to download flight plans>from the Plans board here or where I buy new programs with>preset FS9 plans as part of their training material, but most>of these are all in native FS9 .pln format. As it is now I>have no way of getting them into FSNavigator so that I can use>FSNs FMS and autopilot features.>>The only way I've ever found is to buy and use FSBuild as a>conduit for the .pln file and export them to FSNav. I bought>FSBuild solely for this reason but that procedure is mighty>cumbersome -- and expensive!>>Thanks for any help you can provide!I'm very much interested in this too. FSN files are not txt-based files, I wish there were some kind of a viewer for the beginning.