Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stefanos5913

Learjet 25d help

Hello GentlemenI downloaded and installed Learjet 25d by Lars Roennig witch is I must admit a beautiful aircraft. However since there is no manual I would like to ask some questions if I may.1)Is there a way to shutdown the engines form the panel or do I have to use the key command?2)How do I set speed hold on and off?Thanks in advance! More questions might come as continue flying this aircraft... ;-)Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hello Gentlemen>>I downloaded and installed Learjet 25d by Lars Roennig witch>is I must admit a beautiful aircraft. However since there is>no manual I would like to ask some questions if I may.>1)Is there a way to shutdown the engines form the panel or do>I have to use the key command?>2)How do I set speed hold on and off?>>Thanks in advance! More questions might come as continue>flying this aircraft... ;-)>>Regards>I just installed that aircraft and although it looks very nice, the panel does present some problems.I could not get the engines to start (after shutting them down with a Keyboard assignment) unless I used Control E. The starter switches would "try" to start each engine but neither would "catch". Obviously I could not get them to shut off from the panel either.The speed hold is a gauge to the lower right side of the panel with a lttle button on the lower left of the gauge. Passing your cursor over the button will give you a plus or minus sign and holding down the left mouse button will cause it to move the indicator.Unless you really like this panel, I would conder aliasing it to the default Lear or finding another panel which is more "user friendly".You can also try sending an e-mail to the author.Hope this helps.