Sign in to follow this  
Guest c210_cvs

Uninstalling 9dragons Kai Tak

Guest c210_cvs

How?I know there is a few files I need to rename. I was stupid enough to MOVE the #### files when I moved it and deleted the orignal files so I do not have the intructions anymore.

Guest Jeffhew

Hi,From the Manual:Part IV

Guest c210_cvs

I'm still on V1! Will it help to download V2, installing it over V1 and uninstalling it?

>I'm still on V1! Will it help to download V2, installing it>over V1 and uninstalling it? I'm not sure, but I wouldn't want to risk that method. I may be wrong though, but probably it's best to wait to see if someone can give you uninstall instructions for V1.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Jeffhew

>I'm still on V1! Will it help to download V2, installing it>over V1 and uninstalling it?No, you don't want to install it over V1. I just sorta' assumed you were using V2, my bad. I tried to copy the instructions for removing V1 but, due to the formating of that section of the manual, it doesn't copy and paste the same way. So, rather than reinvent the wheel by retyping it all out, the best thing for you is to download version 2 here:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=116777This is part one of a four part download, and includes the manual in a PDF. The instructions to uninstall V1 start on page 22.I know V2 is available somewhere in a single download because I have it but I'll be darned if I can find it here in the AVSIM library.Have fun.Regards,Jeff

Guest Jeffhew

Yeah, yeah...that's it :-bang :-lol Thanks Opa! :-beerchug Best Regards,Jeff

Guest c210_cvs

Thanx okes, will do that tonight.