Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christoph4445

Posky 777-200v2 VC

Guest Christoph4445

Hi there. I've downloaded the Posky 777-200 in American Airlines livery. The model comes with VC.My problem:I fly with the 2d-panel, and unfortunately the VC blocks my 2d side views, which obviously is very annoying. How can I get rid of the VC obstacles?I'm using the LVD panel. Together with the non-VC Posky 777-200v2 (eg. Singapore Airlines) this works just great.I've also tried to just install the American textures in that Singapore Airlines non-VC Aircraft since it's got the same engines (Rolls Royce Trent 895), but that doesn't work. How can textures be so stubborn? Corey Hart's American textures really seem to ask for the VC model. How can I change that?Thanks a lot for your interest and help.

>Hi,>>Replace your MODEL folder contents with this:>>http://www.projectopensky.com/downloadfile...800_MDL_SP1.ZIP>>Hope this helps.>>regards,>MarkHelloI was just browsing through the forum when i came upon this topic,and you have helped me remove the VC from my AAs 777s.so cheersAndyPS The Vc (i am not a fan of them usually)but this POSKY one is very good indeed,unfortunately my machine (whilst not exactly steampowered)hasn't really the horsepower to do it justice.i did give the VC a good testing but as it won't render quickly enough it had to go.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077