Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThreeGreens

Load FS2004 with current time? And other q's

Hi,I remember seeing a post a while back (have searched but cant find it) where you can have FS2004 load with the actual time on your pc, does anybody know what you have to edit in the fs9.cfg to make this happen?Also I keep getting the tips 'your engines are not started, your altimeter is not set correctly...etc' (now I assuming I dont want my engines started and I know that my Alt is not set correctly!) how do I turn these off - I have turned off tooptips in general settings but they still come!Last I have an 8800GT using Windows Vista 64bit and when I set AA to on if I access the menu sometimes it goes black and the way to get it back is to ALT-ENTER into windowed mode, it is especially a problem with the LevelD menu - I will also post in their forums.Any hints to any of these greatfully appreciatedScott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For number 2, its in in Aircraft>Realism settings after you click alt. Then its near the top

>Hi,>>1. On the Settings page turn on Use System Time.Re: the above, After constantly trying to get this to operate. Each time I load up FS9 I keep getting local time (UK+1GMT)but I am in Seattle USA. It appears that I am unable to get the correct time if I select a UK airport without altering the time. Is there a way round this?