Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Repaint for the Coolsky Super80

Hi All.I have just tried to install a texture for the British Jet MD 80 by Scott Andrew.But the aircraft shows up in FS9.1 as either all shiny silver or grey type texture.I was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers on why this might be happening please.I installed as per these instructions >Install:Set both .bmp files into C:/Program Files/FS9/Flight One Software/Text-O-Matic/Templates Then open text-o-matic and followthe instructions. Also, due to the fact that the wings are not a part of the paint kit, when you initially install you willhave wings that have a spanish reg and red wing tips. To get rid of this simply copy and paste the file /aircraft/F1 Super80/texture.CON/CS_MD80_FW_T.bmpPaste this file into texture.[your british jet] and overwrite. Thats it!I have tried to email the author, but maybe he no longer uses that email address.I'm kind of stuck at the moment, and it's a shame as I really like this livery.Any help would be much appreciated.PS here's a copy of the aircraft cfg.[fltsim.18]title=McDonnell Douglas Super80

I'm not familiar with how the Text-O-Matic program works but according to the entries in your aircraft.cfg file you should end up with a texture folder named texture.BritishJet - that is what FS is looking for.Do you have that and are the required texture files in that folder? Hope this helps.

Hi David.Yes they are there, and the texture folder is correct too.I have no idea why it's doing this.Anything else you can think of!Thanks.