Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest belga1

A Posky B757 addon problem .....

Hi,I installed this plane :File Description:Fictional B752 SAS Scandinavian paint. Filename: boeing_757-2q8.zip License: Freeware Added: 7th September 2008 Downloads: 287 Author: Artur Krzemi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just tried it - same problem.I see nothing obvious in the aircraft.cfg file so suggest you might visit the Posky websit and forum (if they have one) to see if the issue has been reported and/or corrected.http://www.projectopensky.comHope that helps.

Hello,Opa .. thank you for your input and test.So .. I'm reassured about my mental sanity :)Cheers.

>Hello,>>Opa .. thank you for your input and test.>So .. I'm reassured about my mental sanity :)>>Cheers.You have not "lost it".... yet!I suspect the repainter used a different model and we have a mismatch as a result.If and when you get a response, please do share it.

Problem solved. The repainter saved the textures as 24-bit, which FS doesn't recognise. Use a program like DXTBmp to convert them to DXT3, and the repaint will appear.;)

>Problem solved. The repainter saved the textures as 24-bit,>which FS doesn't recognise. Use a program like DXTBmp to>convert them to DXT3, and the repaint will appear.>>;)Thanks - converting the textures indeed allows the repaint to show properly.Strange the author apparently did not check his work before uploading.All one has do to now is get the gauges so the panel will work.

HiThank you for the trick !I had already try all (models etc..) but not this one.Sooo simple ... :)Cheers.