Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

AI Refresh Button?

Guest flightsimmernick

Hi Folks,Bit of a long shot this question but just thought I would ask - I am using AI Seperator which is fine (generally) for handling my AI, however sometimes when times are busy I notice that some aircraft just get moved back and eventually they have gone from the approach list in AI Seperator and the aircraft never arrive at the airfield. Is there a button somewhere that I can press to reload the AI traffic without having to start all AI traffic from scratch again. I was told a little while ago of a scenery refresh button which refreshes the scenery. I have this assigned to my pause/break key but I wondered if there was any such button anyone is aware of where the same could be applied to refresh the AI traffic so any AI aircraft that have vanished from appraoch can be put at the airport rather than never arrive?Thanks Nick

>Hi Folks,>>Bit of a long shot this question but just thought I would ask>- >>I am using AI Seperator which is fine (generally) for handling>my AI, however sometimes when times are busy I notice that>some aircraft just get moved back and eventually they have>gone from the approach list in AI Seperator and the aircraft>never arrive at the airfield. >>Is there a button somewhere that I can press to reload the AI>traffic without having to start all AI traffic from scratch>again. I was told a little while ago of a scenery refresh>button which refreshes the scenery. I have this assigned to my>pause/break key but I wondered if there was any such button>anyone is aware of where the same could be applied to refresh>the AI traffic so any AI aircraft that have vanished from>appraoch can be put at the airport rather than never arrive?>>Thanks >>NickNot sure of this will accomplish what you want or not but you can accelerate the sim to over 4X and that will force the AI to reload. At 4x or under it will not force the reload.Use your R key and the plus (+) key at the top of your keyboard to make this experiment. Using the minus (-) key will put the sim back at normal speed.The rate is shown in red at the top right of your screen.Worth a try?

Guest flightsimmernick

Yes Def, worth a try just gonna give it ago. Will let you know how it goesCheers David

Nick,The registered version of FSUIPC has a command - Ai Toggle - which switches it to zero and then back to your original setting. Just assign it to a button and you're sorted. :-)

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest flightsimmernick

:D:D:D:D:DWell it worked as far as the aircraft now appear when you bring the sim rate back down again, but the AI aircraft all start from gate positions again. Worth remembering though me thinks!Cheers again David

Guest flightsimmernick

>Nick,>>The registered version of FSUIPC has a command - Ai Toggle ->which switches it to zero and then back to your original>setting. Just assign it to a button and you're sorted. :-)When the AI back though does it all start from the gate or does it contine from where they left off?

They won't come back from where they left off. They probably get loaded according to the schedule. But it's worth trying if you've got a situation that can't otherwise be resolved.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest flightsimmernick

Thanks Ray, Can get traffic to reload at the moment like that using the method that David suggested above but was just curios to see if traffic would reload but active traffic remain where it is, just to put the aircraft on stand that may have prevuiously dissappeard on approach. Thanks anywayNick

No worries Nick. Glad you got a solution to the problem.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather