Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobMar

Elementary school needs your FS2002

Guest RobMar

Hi everyone,I am a teacher in a California elementary school. I am also an occasional reviewer for AVSIM as well. While I used to fly real airplanes before my children were born, I have been a regular with Flight simming since FS first came out on ZX spectrum. Several years ago I taught several after schoool classes using the donated FS98, and these days I would like to recreate that successful program using the FS2002. The reason for FS2002 is simple - it is obsolete to most flight simmers and there are tons of freeware add ons availabale for it, PLUS it will run smoothly on my school's computers.If anyone would like to part with their old FS2002 and donate to the school please send me an e-mail or just send the cd (if possible with the booklet/manual/licence) with a quick note that you are donating this software to Richard E. Haynes Elementary, in Ontario, California.email: rmariani at avsim dot comMailing address:Haynes Elementary715 W. Francis Ave.Ontario, CA 91762USAAttn: Robert MarianiThanks to all who might donate, and thanks for reading this note.Best Regards

Guest RobMar

Thanks Jim,Appreciate your support!

Mine's on the way. Good luck. WOW. I just looked at the price tag. I paid a hundred bucks for that program. Nice to see it will get a good home.JimCYWG

Guest RobMar

Wow that was pricey! I remember I was driving 40 miles to the store that first got one...Thanks and yes it will be used with the kids who may not otherwise see aviation as a possible passion/career/hobby.Thanks