Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bully2

Can't find fix for land showing in water problems......

HiI had a patch that fixed the problem of land appearing in rivers and coastal areas whilst using VFR photograhic scenery for 2004. Can anybody let me know the file I am looking for please... I'm sure there's a fix out there somewhere and that I had a copy.... but no can find..ThanksBruce

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi>I had a patch that fixed the problem of land appearing in>rivers and coastal areas whilst using VFR photograhic scenery>for 2004. Can anybody let me know the file I am looking for>please... I'm sure there's a fix out there somewhere and that>I had a copy.... but no can find..>>Thanks>BruceWould you happen to be referring to QLRP4UT which is used to correct some issues with Ultimate Terrain?If so, try this link:http://www.qlrp4ut.com/Hope this helps.

Wow, Dave, thanks for the link to QLRP4UT, which I never knew about before! That cleaned up several UT landclass problems I had with building placement, particularly in the D.C. area. Now I can take off from Shez Ansari's excellent KDCA without seeing the Pentagon stuck in the middle of a highway, and the Kennedy Center halfway into the Potomac! Great stuff.John G.

>Wow, Dave, thanks for the link to QLRP4UT, which I never knew>about before! That cleaned up several UT landclass problems I>had with building placement, particularly in the D.C. area. >Now I can take off from Shez Ansari's excellent KDCA without>seeing the Pentagon stuck in the middle of a highway, and the>Kennedy Center halfway into the Potomac! Great stuff.>>>>John G.>>>As far as I am concerned it is a "must have" addition for anyone who uses Ultimate Terrain. Glad you found it useful.