Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aspen31

Sound and view problem

Hi allI have recently started to use a freeware addon from Project Magenta which provides a variety of cockpit voice sounds, including TCAS and GPWS. Problem is only some of the voice sounds can be heard from the main cockpit view of my aircraft in this case the Tinmouse B737-200adv. Other sounds from the package can only be heard from the spot plane view and I haven't experimented to see where others might appear. My question is can this be changed so that all applicable sounds can be heard from the cockpit. I have not found a read me or specific Project Magenta forum to ask this question so here I am.Help as always greatly appreciated.Warren

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi all>I have recently started to use a freeware addon from Project>Magenta which provides a variety of cockpit voice sounds,>including TCAS and GPWS. Problem is only some of the voice>sounds can be heard from the main cockpit view of my aircraft>in this case the Tinmouse B737-200adv. Other sounds from the>package can only be heard from the spot plane view and I>haven't experimented to see where others might appear. My>question is can this be changed so that all applicable sounds>can be heard from the cockpit. I have not found a read me or>specific Project Magenta forum to ask this question so here I>am.>Help as always greatly appreciated.>Warren Have you tried this to seek Project Magenta help:http://www.projectmagenta.com/Then click on the support option.Good luck.