Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZXR-7R

Pirate Island

Hi folks- was wondering if someone might be able to help me here with a scenery I downloaded from Flightsim.dot.com--(piratepk.zip) I've downloaded a scenery called Pirate Island, as it looked quite interesting and fun to try. Unfortunately, I can't locate the darn thing. Within the zip file, the author included a great little map of the Carribean and surrounding areas, but he didn't point out where the scenery is located in relation to the map.In the readme, this scenery is referred to as---VFTLM003 - Eagles' Pirate Island Scenery package--.It doesn't contain an airport of any kind if I understand correctly, just a neat little island paradise that can be explored by boat. Can't really contact the author as there's no email addy inside, and I'm having registration problems with that website,so asking in their forum is impossible atm.If anyone can help me, that would be great. Thanks a bunch- Tim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see what you mean - no clue at all where the island might be and I did not find it via Google Earth either.The last e-mail address I had for Ron Jeffers is:ron_d_jeffers at bellsouth dot netIt usually takes awhile to get a reponse so be patient.

Hi David- well I found it. I didn't notice at first, but one of the screenshots he enclosed had the coordinates- my old eyes just didn't spot it right away hehe.Location is just north of Haiti. Cool,simple little scenery,and another reason to fly the Carribean. - Thanks for your response.-Tim

My old eyes missed that also -Looks like an "ideal" vacation spot.