Sign in to follow this  
graemeb

FS9 startup - anyone recognise this pop-up?

For the last few months, I have been getting a periodic pop-up dialog appearing just after I launch FS9. It occurs at three-four day intervals. Obviously I have installed something that causes this, but does anyone recognise which add-on or company uses this dialog box?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/194279.jpgI click it and it goes away, but is IS annoying!

Graeme Butler

Do you have the payware Ohare or JFK by FS Dreamteam? I think it is part of their installer software. It calls home everytime you fire up flight sim. It is annoying, I agree with that 100%.Cheers,Scott

Yes - I have FS dreamteam airports. I think you might be right.

Graeme Butler

I have all of FS Dreamteam airports and have not had this message, have you also posted your problem on the FSDT forum?.They should know what it causing you to get this message.

Yes - I posted at FSDreamteam forum and they confirmed it is their software. I have downloaded the latest version of Add-on manager and will see what happens.

Graeme Butler