Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

Simple question about Startcenter

I know the the SC has been updated to update all models of the Airbus Vol 1 for FSX. Has the same been done for the FS9 versions or just the FSX versions? I have both installed as I run both versions of FS. Just wondering!-Rick

Hmmm....same issue as I had with the FSX version (before the update). It's not updating the addtional models, just the main A320 models.-Rick

Actually, it doesn't seem to be adding ANY of the FS2C info into the additional models. None of the gauges, windows, or buttons. The 2 A320's (the regular and the IAE) update fine. Just not the 318/319 etc. That's why I asked about it. Thanx.-Rick

Hi Rick,So you own the A320 Edition (not the Special Edition).I assume you installed this update?http://www.fs2crew.com/shop/Updates/FSXFS9WilcoA320SU2.zipIf it's not installing to FSX, try running the FSX Registry Repair check which is available via the Start Center.If you installed that update, then the FS2Crew installer may be having trouble locating FSX on your computer (which is almost always the result of a very common FS registry problem).Cheers,Bryan

:-) Some confusion here, I think. It's not the FSX version (non-SE) that I'm having probs with, it's the FS9 version. The FSX version updated all the models with no problem, but the FS9 version is not. It's only updating the A320. I cant remember if I installed the SU2 or not, but I'll check and see.-Rick