Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

What's the fix for CH rudder pedals pulling to right?

HelloJust installed Windows XP Professional and had to re-install everything. Seems that now my CH rudder pedals are pulling to the right. Any ideas?Thanks and best regardsEd

Guest RonB49

Make sure that the Axis Assignments are correct. If I recall correctly, on my USB yoke and pedal arrangement, FS2002 wants to assign the Rudder function to the Prop handle; so each time that I make changes, the last thing I must do is reassign the rudder axis to the pedals. R-

Try CH control manager V2, available from the CH products website. Fixed that specific issue for me when my primary system was AMD based.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Welcome to the world of CHX-Files!I assume you have the CH ProPedals USB.Your pedals worked perfectly in Win98/ME and now they seem a mess in WinXP, right? I've seen the movie... Had exactly the same problem.When I contacted CH, they blamed VIA chipsets etc... But unfortunately for them I did not have a via chipset, but a brand new PIV on Intel Chipset! Got no reply after I told them that about 4 months ago...Anyway, there is no fix actually. The way I will describe you worked for me somehow but it's not warrantied that it will work for others too.First, attach your pedals to one of the last USB ports. Avoid those next to the keyboard/mouse ports and use the extra ports that should be available either at the back or at the front of your PC.DO NOT load any CH configuration manager. It will just make things worse.DO NOT calibrate through WinXP control panel.Go into FS, assign the rudder axis to the rudder pedals and the brakes to the toe axis, confirm the configuration and exit FS.Open the FS2002.cfg file and look for the pedal entries. Unfortunately FS does not use clear names for those, so you have to look for the rudder axis instead.Once found, set the scale to 64 and the Null Zone to 32. Save and try it in your FS. Adjust those numbers until you eliminate the difting.A panel with control surfaces position gauge will help.Good luck!George DorkofikisAthens, Greece