Sign in to follow this  
Guest davide92

Tileproxy Portugal blurry HELP!!!!

Guest davide92

Hi I I have installed Tileproxy in my FSX Acceleration and when I start tileproxy in LPPT when I take off the background is very blurry, even when I climb up to FL400 its the same very blurry, please help me!!!I want to see my house lol and all the details of my country!!!PS. I have chosen in the installation 30cm/px.200896105021781copyzx2.th.jpg200896105028218copyfh6.th.jpg200896105041343copyob8.th.jpg

Well, TileProxy is not really suited for jets, especially not at 30 cm/px. I'd suggest you try lowering the texture resolution to 1 m/px (LOD 15, QMID 17) in your ProxyUser.ini file for the start, and choose a slower plane. Something like a Cessna 172 would be reasonable.Judith

Guest davide92

>Well, TileProxy is not really suited for jets, especially not>at 30 cm/px. I'd suggest you try lowering the texture>resolution to 1 m/px (LOD 15, QMID 17) in your ProxyUser.ini>file for the start, and choose a slower plane. Something like>a Cessna 172 would be reasonable.>>Judithok i will try it

Guest spybaz

Hey Davide,For example, if you look at my screenshots on the post "3 levels of detail", to get from the initial shot's level of crispness to the last shot's level (obviously way more clear) I had to hover around that area for about 10 minutes (and that's on a pretty powerful rig)! So flying a jet in a straight line is going to leave you with the quality that is probably worse than my first screenshot (like your screenshots for example).You gotta give the tiles time to load for any given area and that involves either flying pretty slow, hovering or flying a loop over that area.Choose a helo for your sight seeing - it's worth it!Baz

G'day SkybazI am not too sure about the neeed for a "powerful" rig to run TP - no more powerful than is required just to run FSx.But you do need a fast Internet connection!!:-). Also, as the tiles are being downloaded via the Net, any net congestion is going to affect your experienceBarry