Sign in to follow this  
wmayo44

Here are the pictures of Pacific coast

This is absolutely awesome. However, when I run Beta 7 in FSX, I get grainy/blurry textures using Yh00 M&ps, but FS9 looks great in the same places. Thoughts on what is happening here?

Blurry may be due to flying too fast for TP to "catch up," at least for the computer you're using. I say maybe, because I'm not sure.Graining may be because of your card. I have discovered that if I don't do the LOD "clamp" ... my textures are quite grainy.

Thanks WMAY04I discovered that some how I had disabled AF in my Nhancer settings!Anyhow, that graineyness is now gone but I definately havent got the nice crisp textures shown here but possibly I need to go to the set up utility and choose the higher res (duh!).

Guest rbrown3rd

I need to fly over Salem with TP to look for the Salem Village Campground where we stay in our RV when visiting my wife's brother. He lives in Roanoke. Nice screenshots. Wow, your textures are so crisp. Mine only look like that on startup. I think my video card is inadequate. But, many of my parts are inadequate so why should that be any different? LOL.What do you mean by the LOD "clamp?"

Guest rbrown3rd

Those are gorgeous shots. Thanks for sharing. At least I know what TP on a system CAN look like. The sharpness is jaw dropping.

Guest rbrown3rd

Just installed Nhancer. Did you use any special settings or just default?