Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

fa panel not showing?

Hi Can someone please help with this.When I click the forward station button on the overhead the FA panel is suppose to open-for me nothing happens.Also when I dial 131.7 in com 2 I am suppose to get connected to something-according the fs2crew level D manual-I get nothing .Any help would be appricoated.ThanksQas

Hithanks for the reply.I do not get the FA panel option in the main panel-even when I am connected to fs2crew.How am I suppose to activate the FA panel-there is no mention of it in the document.The red © and green (X0 buttons work ok with fs2crew pmdgx.When I dial in 131.7 in com 2 and click the middle switch to activate -the numer does not transfer over to the other side of the radio-could this be a 767 problem?I have to manually dial in the frequency in both windows.Not sure if this the proper way.I have vista ultimate 64bit.Qas

Hi Qas,To open the FA panel, you need to press the FWD call button in the 767's overhead panel. Make sure the wheels are off the ground first.Do take a second glance at the manual. I'm pretty sure it's in there :-)I'm not sure why the number in Comm2 is not transfering to the active side.Have you consulted the Level D 767 aircraft forum?Cheers,Bryan

Hi BryanStill having the same problem-contacting levelD soon about the radio.Could you please tell me how open the FA panel-I can not find anything in the pdf file.ThanksQas

Hi Qas,I'd recommend posting int the Level-D forum regarding your radio.As mentioned, you can contact by the FA by pressing the FA call button forward station on the overhead with FS2Crew activated and the aircraft airborne.Cheers,Bryan