Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Proudfoot

Ifsd Irish Scenery Now Available

All,I've just uploaded the IFSD Scenery package to AvSim. It should be available later today. The filename is IFSD.zipIt contains the original v1.11 plus v1.112 update.Hope you enjoy flying into Dublin! :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ray,Thanks for the heads up.I'm downloading it as we speak. What has been updated?Take care,Egbert

Hi Egbert,If you mean what in the update hs been added I couldn't say. It's been too long since I downloaded it. Maybe the readme IFSD supplied will say. Probably some bug fixes and minor updates to the airport.

Hi Egbert,If you mean what in the update hs been added I couldn't say. It's been too long since I downloaded it. Maybe the readme IFSD supplied will say. Probably some bug fixes and minor updates to the airport.
LOL, I thought you had made recently some adjustments and had included those.Nevermind :(

:( I'm not capable of making any changes and even if I was it would be a breach of copyright. I've not had any problems with Dublin so users can rest assured. I haven't flown into any of the other airports but I'm sure they're fine too.

Could someone perhaps post a screen shot (or two) or point me to where I can find some? I'm not sure what to expect and I don't want to download and install it if it's not for me. Thanks!

Could someone perhaps post a screen shot (or two) or point me to where I can find some? I'm not sure what to expect and I don't want to download and install it if it's not for me. Thanks!
With over 1100 downloads in less than 24 hours that tells you more than any screenshot could. Rest assured this is excellent freeware scenery. You won't be disappointed. :(