Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Rosier

Threaded Veiw ?

Does anyone know how to view posts in "threaded mode" because I find the available "post" views for a Topic rather confusing and I cant see the routes when Baton post is posted :( I liked the linear view for a quick update of current progress and it is difficult to see who is replying to the main post and who replies to an individual post :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The easiest way to set it is on the top right hand corner of the first post in any forums will be an options drop down. From there near the bottom select Switch to Outline

Reply to Bry's initial postAs a test in Outline mode

Does anyone know how to view posts in "threaded mode" because I find the available "post" views for a Topic rather confusing and I cant see the routes when Baton post is posted :( I liked the linear view for a quick update of current progress and it is difficult to see who is replying to the main post and who replies to an individual post :)
Reply to Bry's initial postAs a test in Outline mode

Just replying to your post Buzz for testingAnd replying to my initial post :)Just a test to reply to my initial post :)Test reply to my post