Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ed_S_Pilot

Those Who Use Geii, Ut Usa, Active Sky, Flight Enviroment

I want to make sure i am getting the most out of the software. Should i have active sky graphics along with Flight Environment sky graphic's installed together? I'm not sure how to set it all up to get the most out of it...Any suggestions appreciated......Ed

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ed,I am using all of the above except UT USA. What I do is this: - Start FE, choose my clouds and water- Start GEII Pro, choose sky and ground colour (I usually let the program decide based on the weather along my route)- Start Active Sky Graphics and choose ONLY dawn and dusk textures- Start my flightFE first, because I like GE's sky colours better and ASG last to override FE's dawn and dusk. This is just one of the possible combinations, variations are endless. And as if all this wasn't enough, I have inserted a few of my own water sets into the FE "bank" to use them along the preset ones. So, yes, by all means, use all of them... :)Regards,Jure

Hi Ed,I am using all of the above except UT USA. What I do is this: - Start FE, choose my clouds and water- Start GEII Pro, choose sky and ground colour (I usually let the program decide based on the weather along my route)- Start Active Sky Graphics and choose ONLY dawn and dusk textures- Start my flightFE first, because I like GE's sky colours better and ASG last to override FE's dawn and dusk. This is just one of the possible combinations, variations are endless. And as if all this wasn't enough, I have inserted a few of my own water sets into the FE "bank" to use them along the preset ones. So, yes, by all means, use all of them... :)Regards,Jure
Thanks Jure...........