Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tiffernine

Md11 - Ats Disconnect - I Can't Handle It

Hi Guys,I have tried to disconnect ATS as desrcibed in the manual but for me this doesn't seem to work.What happens:Manual: ATS disconnect switches on thrust levers 1+3Result: Thrust levers go to full power, FADEC engine mode is activating (PW), ATS is disconnected, PFD ATS off is flashing, after that as long as FADEC mode is active, you can't reconnect the ATS !?Sorry, but this could not been the correct procedure and as described in the manual and AFS override switch does not disengage the ATS (only the AP)Please help me out:How can I disconnect the ATS and the thrust levers hold their position ? (and FADEC mode doesn't come on)How can I stop the flashing indication of ATS off in PFDThanks for your advicebest regardsAlfred Hummer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alfred,I have assigned a button on my yoke to disengage the ATS using the PMDG keyboard command menu and FSUIPC. This seems to work quite well on my end.JW

Alfred,You are accidentally clicking on the overboost bar instead of the ATS disconnect switch, this is why you get these results (throttle advance, FADEC alternate etc.)Michael Frantzeskakis

Thanks for your advice. I found the ATS disconnect switch.Alfred