Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roger Mazengarb

Testing New Forum

G'day all, Just logged on and had a peek at the new features of the forum :( and see if all the old features were still available. It's getting like mobile phones - way beyond my comprehension :( Just testing Cheers, Roger

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dunno 'bout you, but I find it rather awkward - I liked the older one as I could see / look back at the post when replying. :( Ah, well... all i n the name of progress!! :(

I must also admit that, after all the years of seeing the Fly! forum looking a certain way, this is quite jarring. But I'm sure I'll get used to it after a while, and it looks like there are a lot of nice features to be played with in the new software.

I must also admit that, after all the years of seeing the Fly! forum looking a certain way, this is quite jarring. But I'm sure I'll get used to it after a while, and it looks like there are a lot of nice features to be played with in the new software.
Yep - getting more and more used to this format o f the forum. I *DO* like the fact I can upload an avatar of my own choosing. :( Now - to just figure out what time format they are using, as here, the times are all off!DoH! Just found the setting under Board Settings!! :(