Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pv652

Australian Simulation?

Hello, any news about AusSim? The site I knew is out of order and I can't find any new one :( Thank you in advance! Pierre

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pierre,Have you seen this?http://fullterrain.com/index.html
I can't say enough about the Australian scenery addon by Orbx at the site listed above. They have a free demo which I'm sure will win you over. ALso, there are many freeware airports packaged on another site.The addon is known as FTX and I highly recommend it - I only fly in Australia due to their excellent addon. FSX with their scenery is like a new flightsimulator which finally looks to be "as real as it gets". FYI, I'm just a very happy customer and I have no other connection with Orbx.Happy flying, Howard

I think the original poster was talking about the Australian Simulation website. Brad Disher made the Piper Warrior and a Glassair. The website seems to have vanished.Jim

I think the original poster was talking about the Australian Simulation website. Brad Disher made the Piper Warrior and a Glassair. The website seems to have vanished.Jim
Yup, Jim is correct! In fact I modified their Fs X Warrior to make its air and cfg files even more real: now it flies absolutely like the pa28s I had the pleasure of flying for real :-)The problem is I can't contact anyone to request the permission of sharing my mods :-(Last but not least I hope AusSim didn't disappear also from business. Would be a shame!Thx to eyeryone who replied! :-)P