Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What was the new announcement. Deadline has expiredAndrew
What deadline are you refering to Andrew? This is from one of the developers:"The new website will be up tommorow (Saturday 6th Dec 10:00 am ET) and will give you a more detailed description of the features of ASA."Have patience my friend. :( Regards,Jeff

What deadline are you refering to Andrew? This is from one of the developers:"The new website will be up tommorow (Saturday 6th Dec 10:00 am ET) and will give you a more detailed description of the features of ASA."Have patience my friend. :( Regards,Jeff
Just keen for information on ASA. I will take a chill pill.Thanks mateAndrew

The countdown is based on Saturday 6th Dec at 10:00 am Eatstern US time. We aplogise if the meter has run out in your time zone.Please check http://www.hifisim.com after 10:00 am US ET tomrrow Many thanksregards

LOL I just sat there and watched the timer countdown and expected the website to change :( what an idiot.Oh well I'll check it tomorrow.

Always exciting when there's something new coming up but I hope I don't have to pay too much more for this new version as I bought ASX not that long ago. Still looking forward to find out though :(

We aplogise if the meter has run out in your time zone.No worries - it was a bit of a let-down in Europe, but in a couple of hours we'll have forgotten about it for ever ;-)

As the flash timer did not do as expected (i.e redirect at 10:00am) I am updating the site now (09:00 am ET).Please check back in about 5 mins for the new site to be up and if the site still appears to be the old site hit CTRL F5 to clear the cache.ThanksRegards