Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Sectionf8 Sabre Liveries

Hi Simmers,Still hanging in there - got a very sick machine - but can still run her in Safe Mode with network support - and use good old Paint Shop Pro V5 - an oldy but a goody.Not sure if many of you are aware of the Excellent F86 Sabre available by the great SectionF8 Team (http://www.sectionf8.com) but she is a beauty and she is totally FREE to the simming community.The Sabre being a long time favourite of mine as one of the classic aircraft has been excellently presented by the SectionF8 team and I could not resist doing repaints for her - did a bucket before my machine decided to give me a hard time and have done a couple more since then in safe mode (takes a bucket longer :( ).Anyway - available for free from my site (http://www.gjsmith.net) hit the Catalogue Button and scroll down to the F86 SectionF8 girl - and away you go. Enjoy them. I tend to tinker in some fantasy liveries and some "unique" liveries here and there....... :D Attached is a pic of just some of the liveries available.While your at my site - feel free to browse around - many hundreds of liveries available there for your flying pleasure.Regards