Sign in to follow this  
rgamurot

2 More Callsigns

I just saw one of Mokulele's new E170's fly overhead for the first time the other day and decided to try their routes. I realised though that Mokulele and actually Island Air is missing from RC4 and was wondering if it's still able to make it into RC5.For Mokulele Airlines:ICAO: BUGIATA: MWCallsign: SpeedbuggyFor Island Air:ICAO: MKUIATA: WPCallsign: MokuThat's no mistake, Island Air is Moku and Mokulele is Speedbuggy.Thanks!

Sure, no problem, I've added it in for v5 now. Thanks for supplying all the details such as airline codes and callsigns used. It makes it much easier to find and verify and makes the inclusion process much faster.Enjoy the airlines in v5! :)Subs

Thanks for supplying all the details such as airline codes and callsigns used.
Not a problem. And thanks for adding them!