Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canadiantree

World Of Ai... Too Few Aircraft After Installed?

Hi there!!I just installed World of AI and am loving it so far.Here's my question. It seems that each airline I install doesn't produce many aircraft eventhough my dynamic scenery is set is to maximum.For instance I installed the Westjet package based out of Calgary and when I went to Calgary to check it out I only saw one Westjet aircraft when I know there should be more since I worked there for a year lolIs there a setting I am missing where you can increase or decrease the number of aircraft in activity per airline?Thanks a bunch for the help,William :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What is your traffic setting in FS options? What %?You can adjust the particular airline but you'll need to learn how to edit the traffic.bgl file for that particular airline. Its a little more involved than what you are doing now.If you like AI, then its worth the time in learning how to tweak them. The ACTUAL time to do the edit, once you have learned, is about 5 mins. Unless it is an abnormally large traffic file.AI is a balancing act between how much you want and FPS. If your machine can stand it, crank it to 100%. That way you'll see everything that is intended from the AI package you have.

What is your traffic setting in FS options? What %?
You mean the "Add on dynamic scenery" option? It is at 100% I have everything maxed out

Ah, no, wrong setting. There is a traffic setting. Options/settings/traffic Air Traffic density (%) thats the one you want.

hey....if ur not getting proper traffic....try modifying ur AFCAD files...i had changi airpost (WSSS),...and i had WOAI singapore airlines installed...but i didnt get much traffic...i found out that i only had abt 4 parking spaces...so i downloaded this program called AFCAD 2.21....it really helps...and WOAI is an excellent traffic freeware.....