Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeneMene

Ati Troubles

Here's my problem:I was trying to update my video drivers.I went to http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML, and selected Vista 32 -> Radeon-> Radeon HD 2600 Series (PCIE)I downloaded the Catalyst Software Suite, v8.12When I try and install this, I get an error saying "Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implementation, Version=2.0.3257.26991, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9C70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."It then says installation failed. I downloaded the drivers seperately, and I think those installed allright, but now whenever I try to start the Catalyst Control Center, I get the same message above.When I restarted, i got a similar message saying"Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementatomp, Version=etc,etc"what should I do? I've tried reinstalling the ATI software from the disk that came with the computer, but it seems to be that it's a windows service or something like that that the system's missing.what should I do? Any way this can be fixed.On top of it all, this had to happen during the weekend. :( any help would be much appreciated.thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

thanks for the reply. i figured it out.i had to reinstall .net framework from the ground up.