Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airbus

Ksea Crashes Pc When Accessing Options_settings

Hello:This is a strange one! Everytime I access the FSX menu options and settings at KSEA and try to to exit, my PC crashes requiring a cold boot. Upon reboot windows complains this was a "serious error" with a cryptic description of the error. I have tried different aircraft and still have the problem. I have loaded other flights, changed aircraft, etc. with no problems exiting options and settings even with no changes. So far the problem appears isolated to KSEA. I have no conflicting scenery. Anyone else have the same or similar problem?Thanks for any help!Airbus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello:This is a strange one! Everytime I access the FSX menu options and settings at KSEA and try to to exit, my PC crashes requiring a cold boot. Upon reboot windows complains this was a "serious error" with a cryptic description of the error. I have tried different aircraft and still have the problem. I have loaded other flights, changed aircraft, etc. with no problems exiting options and settings even with no changes. So far the problem appears isolated to KSEA. I have no conflicting scenery. Anyone else have the same or similar problem?Thanks for any help!Airbus
Bump!I was hoping someone could help me with this. Not sure why this happens at KSEA only. Just another reason why I fly 95% using FS2004 instead of FSX. I may try posting on another forum.Airbus