Sign in to follow this  
icycle

Asa Not Updating Fsx Weather

I am sure you will get it all fixed - your product support is legendary in the business - but rather surprised these issues didnt come up during the BETA testing phaseJohn
I've been on quite a few betas (never for HiFiSim though so I'm just speaking for myself here of course), the problem is there are just so many different configurations out there in both hardware and flightsim installs it's virtually impossible to catch everything, especially for global addons like weather. The true mark of professionalism is how quickly the developer responds and like you say HifiSim does have a good record.

Hello,Just a heads up- I did get ASA to connect to my FS9 by deleating my FSUIPC.dll then downloading 3.85 again and installing it. I was able to open and close FS9 three times and everyting there was communicaton between ASA and FS9. Finally I did a 2 hour flight today and everythin seemed to work fine. Hopefully this information will help.Ryan

Just curious, are people remembering to click the Weather Settings Off button on FSUIPC, as the manual says to do? It says there are some settings that will conflict with ASA if they are not at default settings! Just a thought, as I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d