Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ramprat

Asa Not Updating Weather In Fsx

Greetings,Great program. But it seems to only update the original airport/area that FSX was started in. Example: I loaded a flight at KSAC. I flew around the area with astoundingly real weather conditions depicted in FSX (Wow!). Then I changed locations to KCOS and flew to KAPA. The weather was never updated. The wind was supposed to be out of the North but in the sim it was always out of the South. And the visibility was never correct. I also experienced considerable pauses in the sim when approaching KAPA.I am attaching a copy of the ASA log to this message (I hope). . I am running Vista 64 and FSX SP2.Thanks for such a great program.And thanks for any help.Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bill,Sorry for the problem. This is something we will look into.Thanks,

Hi, I seem to have a similar problem, running ASA on a remote computer : the weather of the first location is ok (LFMK) but whenever i switch to another location (LFMP), the weather is not updated even if the new location is detected by ASA (visible on the map). Even if I dowload the current metar again, nothing changes. It might be an idea to add a button to ASA which would allow to force a "reset + re-send" of the weather data to FSX with an appropriate message in FSX saying that it has been done. my specs : XP SP3 on both PCs, FSX + Acceleration