Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A36 Apache

Fsinsider - Fsx Mission Building

I was really enjoying the FSX mission topic as discussed in PC Pilot magazine. FSInsider was linking to the articles there and I was following along as I could, but a few months have passed now and nothing new has come along. I'm living in America, so getting this magazine could be a problem. Is anyone a subscriber here in America? It's not a cheap magazine and delivery costs might be prohibitive, but it looks like an excellent magazine.Does anyone have a word on when part 5 of the mission building topic might see print?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I live in Colorado and subscribe to PC Pilot. There has been no problem getting my issues delivered. They even include a card with each issue that asks me to contact them and let PC Pilot know when the latest issue was delivered, so they are keeping track of delivery times to the U.S. I worried that the monthly CD would arrived damaged, but they slip it inside the issue to protect it.It is a very good magazine and worth the cost. Especially when the closest newsstand to me that carried PC Pilot was 100 miles away!