Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Coffs Harbour From Orbx

Hi, Your article was well written and I totally agree with your thoughts about Coffs Harbor.

Guest Astradan
Hi, Your article was well written and I totally agree with your thoughts about Coffs Harbor.
Many thanks for your kind feedback, Carabou, it's much appreciated.Regards,David RogersAVSIM Staff Reviewer

It was a pleasure to read your review about ORBX Coffs Harbour. It's not only because I can confirm to every single word you wrote about that fanstastic scenery, but also because of your narrative spelling style. I always like to get some background information about the motivation and personal tastes of a reviewer; it makes it easier to arrange the evaluation into the right context. Sorry for my poor English, hope someone understands what I wanted to say.For those who want to see this scenery in motion, may I point to a video of mine about it on http://www.vimeo.com/2706517 ? It is unedited and uncut, so what you see is what you get.I indented to publish it here in the AVSIM forum, but Vimeo clips are not supported. If it is against all rules feel free to delete this clause or the whole post, because iI don't want to get in trouble with someone here. As an addition: I'm not affected with ORBX, I just like their sceneries.With kind regards, Andreas Paschen