Sign in to follow this  
ABE

Acceleration And Los Angeles Pacific

After installing the acceleration package, flying around Los Angeles area, the Pacific ocean is covered by land. What gives?Before acceleration, I had BLUE WATERS!!Thanks.Abe

After installing the acceleration package, flying around Los Angeles area, the Pacific ocean is covered by land. What gives?Before acceleration, I had BLUE WATERS!!
Abe,If you're using Ultimate Terrain, run the configuration program and turn your coastlines off then on again.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Hi Abe,I guess you're using Ultimate Terrain X USA? If so just run the UTX configurator once (no need to change anything, just start and shut down after it complete its checks) and you'll have your water back. Installing any of the FSX service packs or Accelleration will revert the terrain.cfg file to its default version. UTX and a few other products (Megascenery, Vancouver+, Victoria+, FTX, etc.) add custom entries to that file, which is why you need to repair or reinstall those add-ons.Cheers, Holger

Hi Abe,I guess you're using Ultimate Terrain X USA? If so just run the UTX configurator once (no need to change anything, just start and shut down after it complete its checks) and you'll have your water back. Installing any of the FSX service packs or Accelleration will revert the terrain.cfg file to its default version. UTX and a few other products (Megascenery, Vancouver+, Victoria+, FTX, etc.) add custom entries to that file, which is why you need to repair or reinstall those add-ons.Cheers, Holger
Thanks Holger and Yoda. Got my BLUE WATERS back. Start and Shut works.Abe