Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi all,first thing: ASA is simply great, congrats.This post is also for report what I think a little bug: I have imported a flight plan with destination EHAM, but ASA has refuseto load the dest. airport: the problem has been corrected simply removing the -+ before the altimetric datum inside the flight plan.Thank you for this great weather program, a must-have!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all,first thing: ASA is simply great, congrats.This post is also for report what I think a little bug: I have imported a flight plan with destination EHAM, but ASA has refuseto load the dest. airport: the problem has been corrected simply removing the -+ before the altimetric datum inside the flight plan.Thank you for this great weather program, a must-have!
Sounds like you are using an older version of FSCommander to create your flight plan. This is a known bug of one of the 8.x versions. 8.1 I think it was but has been corrected since. It could not handle airports below sea level which is EHAM and put a + in front of all alts.Update and your problem will go away.