Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The Great Reunification! Please Read

Some of you may or may not know that we actually have two hardware discussion forums. One under the FS category, and one in the Miscellaneous category. Personally, I find that to be "untidy". If you go back in history, the FS hardware forum was created for the simple reason that some folks were too durned lazy to scroll down the forum list to get the larger and more encompassing other hardware forum.Now I ask, why should we not reunify these two forums by integrating the FS Hardware forum into the Master Hardware forum? So tell me, what are your objections to doing this? And yes... We can bring the two together without loosing a single message.In fact, I am willing to create a new category of "Hardware" and have separate forums for vid boards, MOBO's, controller hardware, etc.

I had no idea it existed :(In fact, unless I had noticed that a post was located there from a resulting search, it may have been ages before I did realize it was there.A master Hardware Forum sounds excellent since I see it as being a focal point for most everyone (certainly for end-users). I can't see a downside to this.

Guest j-mo

I support the merge! The Hardware forum at the bottom seems to get less viewers/responses... or at least takes longer. I posted a simple question there (Hardware) a couple of days ago. When there were no replies after two days, I reposted to the FS one, and got replies quickly.