Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since I have started using ASA I have been getting random CTD with this error code...AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.40901 ModName: fsuipc.dllModVer: 3.8.5.0 Offset: 000273e6I have a registered copy of fsuipc and I have the latest 3.8 5 fsuipc dll in the module file of FS9. It stops when I return to active sky 6.5. any ideas...... :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Move your FSUIPC.key file out and regenerate a new key file by re-registering FSUIPC and then see if the crash goes away.Thanks,

Hi,Move your FSUIPC.key file out and regenerate a new key file by re-registering FSUIPC and then see if the crash goes away.Thanks,
That seems to have done the trick all round :( ...thankyou.

I think I answered too soon as it's back happening again. I don't see how this can only be happening to me.

Hi,I've been using 3.85 for weeks now and for about a week with it registered and I don't get a crash.

I think I answered too soon as it's back happening again. I don't see how this can only be happening to me.
It isn't. I was getting spontaneous fsuipc crashes as well. Figured someone else would back you up, so I never got around to posting about it :) I've gone back to AS6.5 for the time being, so can't update on whether it's still happening.