Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

FSSE Testimonials Please....

Guest abent

Thinking of buying Scenery Enhancer by Lago. Would like a few comments from the knowedgeable.Is there a good variety of buildings/hangers etc? Don't particularly care about static aircraft. Just want to populate a few of the more sparse out of the way fields in FS. :-badteeth Thanks in advance, Adam

It's great. It could be revolutionary, but it's great. Really easy to use, not bad results if you're creative with how you place your objects. The selection of objects is pretty limited, but it's enough to spice up your home field so it's a reasonable facsimile. If Lago ever made it open in terms of adding objects, it would probably be the number one FS-addon in a matter of months. Not sure why they don't choose to invest the effort into it to make it an open object library. Maybe it's not possible. . .If you know (or you wanted to devote time to learning) GMAX or FSSC, then you won't need FSSE.Anyways, it reminds me a bit of what FS-Traffic was for FS98. Just underdeveloped. I certainly don't regret buying it.Have fun,Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/ERJ_CRT.jpg

Guest RonB49

Hi Adam,Do you know that you can download a demo version free. As I recall, the demo lets you see thumbnails of all the objects and you can actually place up to five objects and see them full-sized. You can also download sceneries created by others and see the first five objects that they placed. I hope that I am remembering this correctly. I was so pleased with FSSE that I purchased the registration quite quickly and didn't use the demo too much. Perhaps someone can give you more info, or go to www.lagoonline.com R-

Guest seev_39

Hi Adam,Wish to add my YES vote. The great thing with FSSE is that you learn how to use it in 10 minutes and then immediately you create sceneries within FS2002. Turn FSSE (it will appeare in the module menu) and slew on and that's all you need.Other pluses are;1. You can resize objects (useful for buildings and facilities)2. You can merge objects and by this create new complex sceneries.3. You control the distance as when the object comes into sight and therefor you control frame rate.4. You can download works other people did for different airports and sceneries.5. You can place objects anywhere you wish, even in the middle of the air (LAGO included some birds in the object list!!!). Good for creating the surroundings of your airport or for creating landmarks.FSSE is a real pleasure to use. The only minus I can see is that LAGO do not supply us simmers, who bought the package, with more objects as promised. But even now there are enough of them to make any airport look real.Seev

Guest abent

Thanks guys for the reviews. I have decided to purchase it.I remember Fly!2's editor and FSSE sounds a lot like it. The reason I asked about more scenery objects is that in Fly! my airports looked quite similar to each other but that was in part due to the fact that I tried to do dozens of larger airports and as a result had really repetitive texture use. FSSE sounds perfect for what I want to do now - small airports with just a few objects.Thanks again gents, Adam

It really is a great addon, I have more detailed airports than I ever had in any previous version of FS.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2