Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bera

Advise For 2 Panels - New Pc

Hello,I did budget upgrade to run FS9 for few more years. Very happy with new setup and everything works very well.However there is a slight problem with my 2nd display. I do want to use Ati Adaptive AA since it makes a world of difference - when used there are no significant blurries in most sceneries I use. Now when I move eg PMDG overhead panel to the second display and go back to full screen mode overhead panel is severely blurred while cockpit remains sharp and crisp. I had this same problem (with the entire panel) with single display on the new system but that was cured by adding panelastexture=0. Is there a tweak to address this problem or do I have to choose between blurry sceneries or blurry overhead panel on second display.All help highly appreciated! \\ PerttuBtw. New setup Asus P5Q, Intel Core 2 E5200 (Oc'd to 3Ghz), 2*1Gig 800ddr memory, Ati Radeon 4670, cost to upgrade was very low ~300

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I did budget upgrade to run FS9 for few more years. Very happy with new setup and everything works very well.However there is a slight problem with my 2nd display. I do want to use Ati Adaptive AA since it makes a world of difference - when used there are no significant blurries in most sceneries I use. Now when I move eg PMDG overhead panel to the second display and go back to full screen mode overhead panel is severely blurred while cockpit remains sharp and crisp. I had this same problem (with the entire panel) with single display on the new system but that was cured by adding panelastexture=0. Is there a tweak to address this problem or do I have to choose between blurry sceneries or blurry overhead panel on second display.All help highly appreciated! \\ PerttuBtw. New setup Asus P5Q, Intel Core 2 E5200 (Oc'd to 3Ghz), 2*1Gig 800ddr memory, Ati Radeon 4670, cost to upgrade was very low ~300