Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASibley

File Recovery Desperate Help!

Guest Lucky

Hi All.My name is Al Sibley from Flight Ontario. I suffer with a brain injury which can really mess up my thought process.I went and deleted every one of my Goose Bay and Labrador Regional Airports sourse files. I thought I kept them on my external drive but I went and saved the downloadable version.Can anyone help me with a good data recovery program that is easy to understand.Because of my head injury I really struggle with difficult programs.I desperatly need to recover the .SBP files.Your help would be so very much apreciated as right now I just feel sick.This project I worked for 4 years on.Thanks Al Sibleywww.flightontario.com

Hi All.My name is Al Sibley from Flight Ontario. I suffer with a brain injury which can really mess up my thought process.I went and deleted every one of my Goose Bay and Labrador Regional Airports sourse files. I thought I kept them on my external drive but I went and saved the downloadable version.Can anyone help me with a good data recovery program that is easy to understand.Because of my head injury I really struggle with difficult programs.I desperatly need to recover the .SBP files.Your help would be so very much apreciated as right now I just feel sick.This project I worked for 4 years on.Thanks Al Sibleywww.flightontario.com
I do not know of any freware programs but this payware one looks promising. I like the idea that you can try it and if it finds the data you are looking for only then do you need to purchase a key so you can recover the files.quote --- (from their website)Download and try Recover My Files now. Check the Recover My Files search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.end of quote http://www.recovermyfiles.com/Might be worth a try.Good Luck!

A bad situation, Al, my sympathies, as it has happened to me also.Another possibility:Recuva is a free program from the same people who make CCleaner.http://www.recuva.com/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RecuvaGood luck.Best regards.Luis

Guest Lucky
A bad situation, Al, my sympathies, as it has happened to me also.Another possibility:Recuva is a free program from the same people who make CCleaner.http://www.recuva.com/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RecuvaGood luck.Best regards.Luis

Guest Lucky

Thanks Guys.I believe the files Im looking for are the Sbuilder.SBP.If I can recover these files Ill be ok.Al

Hi Al.I don't know what you had in your SBuilder project, but if they are mainly vector lines and polygons you could also try to append the BGL file in SBuilder itself. It should be able to import them and I don't think must is lost when importing these kind of features.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest Lucky

Thanks Arno.Im going to try that because The recovery programs ive been trying make no sence to me at all.Not giving up hope yet.Al