Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Will Nogueira

Md 11 - Fs9

We are waiting. Today is the big day. We will have the MD11 for FS9.I am not creating a story. I even read here in this forum.here is the information:(......Tonight we had a short discussion to review where we are, and to compare thoughts of key developers on the team with respect to our release expectations, and we have adjusted our timeline outward once again to include the time between 02JAN to 05JAN.)Robert S. Randazzo Precision Manuals Development Grouphttp://www.precisionmanuals.comNow, just prepare for the credit card and wait.Will Nogueira

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Timelines often shift. I'm sure there will be a pinned announcement when it is actually released. A date can slide because of newly discovered bugs during testing of the release candidate. Better safe than sorry.TABS has already responded to this.

We are waiting. Today is the big day. We will have the MD11 for FS9.
I hope you're right, but Robert clearly stated in today's update "If all goes well, we MIGHT have a release late in the day (zulu) on Monday!If we discover any items that do not pass muster- we'll likely push the release back 24hrs to tie those loose ends up."Looks like this week is probable though. :(