Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bank1

Can't Get (autothrottle Togo) To Work In Pss777

My problem is while using PSS777 in FS9 I can't get the AUTOTHROTTLE to engage using the default (CTRL+SHIFT+G) I've also tried another free command but it did not work either (SHIFT+F12). Anyone else have this problem?Don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My problem is while using PSS777 in FS9 I can't get the AUTOTHROTTLE to engage using the default (CTRL+SHIFT+G) I've also tried another free command but it did not work either (SHIFT+F12). Anyone else have this problem?Don
Autothrottle is armed with a left mouse click, and TOGA mode is triggered with a right mouse click...DJ

Autothrottle is armed with a left mouse click, and TOGA mode is triggered with a right mouse click...DJ
Thanks a million, you just don't know how long I've been flying w/o the autothrottle working!Don

Thanks a million, you just don't know how long I've been flying w/o the autothrottle working!Don
You're welcome - they did their best to hide it! It's in the tutorial. You might also look in the setup dialogs - there is a section that allows you to set keys for various controls. I don't recall off-hand if the autothrottle is in there...DJ